LoocStudio - Fraud

Why would anyone wish him any luck after he has taken money from so many people?

I am a designer who purchased a piece of furniture from Looc Studio for a client. I came across his company from a website that was selling his furniture. I thought the company was reputable because his brother also owns a furniture company named Desiron which is highly reputable and I have ordered from them several times. Matt uses all of the same images from Desirons collection.

I was fortunate enough to get my clients money back because my credit card company reimbursed me. The whole experience was horrific and an embarrassment for me. They did deliver my furniture piece although it looked like a child made it in shop class. IKEA would be considered high end in comparison. The edges were not straight, the piece looked unfinished, there were pieces of veneer missing, and glue all over. Matt plays mr nice guy and will tell you every lie in the book. His favorite is that he is in a meeting and that a refund check was sent out .... Lies. His partner Mark Beck is no better. He is nice when you place your order and then becomes extremely rude and aggressive thereafter.

Do yourself a favor and never order from this company!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26, 2015 #1054108

This looks like freight damage?

2 0 Reply

Oct 23, 2015 #1052824

For the record, Mark Beck was not nor has he ever been a partner of Matt Carfaro. He was an employee of Looc Studio. If he was rude and aggressive, it was probably in response to your demeanor. If you have a problem with poor quality, that's one thing, a personal attack on Mark is poor form.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.