Why would anyone wish him any luck after he has taken money from so many people?

I am a designer who purchased a piece of furniture from Looc Studio for a client. I came across his company from a website that was selling his furniture. I thought the company was reputable because his brother also owns a furniture company named Desiron which is highly reputable and I have ordered from them several times. Matt uses all of the same images from Desirons collection.

I was fortunate enough to get my clients money back because my credit card company reimbursed me. The whole experience was horrific and an embarrassment for me. They did deliver my furniture piece although it looked like a child made it in shop class. IKEA would be considered high end in comparison. The edges were not straight, the piece looked unfinished, there were pieces of veneer missing, and glue all over. Matt plays mr nice guy and will tell you every lie in the book. His favorite is that he is in a meeting and that a refund check was sent out .... Lies. His partner Mark Beck is no better. He is nice when you place your order and then becomes extremely rude and aggressive thereafter.

Do yourself a favor and never order from this company!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with LoocStudio and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LoocStudio.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare LoocStudio to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LoocStudio?

Comments

This looks like freight damage?

to Anonymous Jackson Heights, New York, United States #1289269

Really!!! The first image clearly represents the poor construction. The edge is not even straight...can't blame that on freight damage.

For the record, Mark Beck was not nor has he ever been a partner of Matt Carfaro.He was an employee of Looc Studio.

If he was rude and aggressive, it was probably in response to your demeanor.If you have a problem with poor quality, that's one thing, a personal attack on Mark is poor form.

to Anonymous Jackson Heights, New York, United States #1289276

Sorry anonymous employee Mark but I was more than patient with both you and Matt. If I was the only person who had an issue with this company you could possibly get away with that response!